Level Up Realty
Top producing Residential Real Estate Team seeks part-time Listing Coordinator, that could eventually become a full-time (40 hour) role, for immediate hire. Must be an upbeat well-organized individual who can deliver a remarkable level of detail and follow-up. Responsible for handling everything from working with vendors, photographer, install and pick up lockboxes, flyers, drop off door hangers, perform walkthroughs. He/She would be the primary contact for all client care services.
- Check-in with Listing Admin to determine priorities and assignments for the day
- Responsible for inventory tracking of all signs, riders, and lockboxes – when low on signs/riders – alert Listing Admin
- Installing signs on coming soon and/or new listings, as appropriate. (assembly may be required)
- Weekly, thorough checks on all vacant listings to ensure the highest quality presentation for showings. Clean/tidy up or alert Listing Coordinator of any issues which may require additional attention
- Checking all lots once per month, minimally, to determine if maintenance is required
- Assist with de-staging homes before closings
- Consistently representing the Solari Team and Level Up brand with a positive and winning attitude!
- Drop Off Pre-listing packets, thank you gifts
- Put out and pick up directional real estate signs
- Drop Off Real Estate Riders for signpost
- Drop off Open House supplies
- Various other small tasks
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Friendly, positive and energetic demeanor
- Customer service background preferred
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Able to navigate Napa + Solano Counties and surrounding areas
- Willingness to go “above and beyond” to provide an excellent client experience
- “Handyman” experience (amateur is ok) a plus
- Able to manage some physical activities such as climbing ladders and stairs, some moderate to heavy lifting, occasionally
- Honesty, trustworthiness, and discretion are a must!
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week, 10 minimally. Some flexibility on hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Some general handyman experience a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with new technology
$14 - $20 hourly
About Level Up Realty
Level Up Realty delivers concierge-level real estate services to residential sellers, investors, and individual homebuyers in Solano and Napa Counties. Consistently ranked as the #1 Local Team, Top 100 Bay Area Teams, and Leading 1000 Teams in the Nation.