Our growing appliance repair company is looking for a problem-solver with a can-do attitude and a proven record of experience in the home appliance repair field. You are an accomplished repair tech that will meet clients at their home or place of business to troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix their sealed, electric, and gas appliances. You’ll also be responsible for installing new appliances into their home. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must in this dynamic role. You have the technical skills to read manufacturer manuals, use hand and power tools to fix problems, and the communication skills to explain what needs to be repaired, installed, or replaced, and why. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply now!
- Test newly installed appliance components to ensure proper function
- Conduct residential maintenance and installation of home appliances
- Diagnose and repair home appliance problems
- Maintain records of completed appliance repairs and parts used
- Present customers with a total for appliance-related repairs, services, and installation
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- National Appliance Service Technician Certification (NASTeC) or associate’s degree from a technical or vocational appliance repair job training program and 1+ years experience in the field required
- EPA 608 refrigerant recovery certification to work on air conditioners and refrigerators
- Ability to move heavy and large appliances and excellent dexterity
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, and efficient problem-solver
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Danny's Appliance
We are a Family Owned Appliance Company located in Providence, RI. We are currently seeking a Full Time- Appliance Technician.