New York Life Greater Atlanta
We’re hiring an all-star sales manager to lead our team and help us hit our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure our success. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, a team player, and loves taking on new challenges.
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Continue company growth by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Counsel your sales team members, evaluate their performance, and offer suggestions for improvement
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs, and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Cultivate lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business and establish trust
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identify individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs
- Set our sales strategies and objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- Highly motivated
- Have strong communication skills
- Searching for a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you! Please apply!
$80,000 - $115,000
About New York Life Greater Atlanta
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010