New York Life Insurance - Silicon Valley
New York Life will value and reward your hard work. You’ll have significant income potential because our managers’ compensation is directly aligned with their recruiting performance and the production level of their team of financial professionals. The average annual income in 2020 among our recruiters was $240,300 .
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- A 401(k) plan (after one year of service)
- A defined benefit pension plan (subject to eligibility and vesting requirements)
- Reimbursement for certain company-approved industry designations
For our 6-18-month Management Fast Track Program, we’re looking for goal-driven leaders who are eager to build and develop their own unit of financial professionals. Entrepreneurial professionals who are destined to build and lead teams join New York Life with a vision for their career and a strong sense of purpose.
- As a candidate of the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll join New York Life as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience
- Once you have met the program requirements, which typically takes 6-12 months, you’ll be eligible for promotion to Associate Partner.
- In this management role, you’ll begin recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals.
- You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, a six-month intensive training designed to help ensure that you succeed when promoted to Partner.
- You’ll build and lead your own team with the support of a Fortune 100 company.
- Our development managers and product consultants will support you in teaching your financial professionals everything they’ll need to know.
- And NYLIC University, one of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry, offers a blended learning curriculum designed to meet financial professionals’ needs throughout the various stages of their careers.
- You may qualify for the program if you’ve completed your MBA within the past 24 months, have management experience, or have owned a business
Ideal candidates bring a strong desire to build, lead, and impact, along with proficiency in the following areas:
- Listening and presenting
- Cultivating relationships
- Connecting emotionally.
- Simplifying complex topics
- Educating and coaching
$130,000+ at plan commission
About New York Life Insurance - Silicon Valley
At New York Life, we’re just as passionate about helping the next generation of insurance and financial services leaders achieve their career aspirations as we are about helping our clients accomplish their financial objectives. New York Life, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States and one of the largest life insurers in the world. Headquartered in New York City, we have provided insurance protection, retirement, and investment solutions to individuals, families, and businesses for over 175 years. New York Life has the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from all four major credit rating agencies.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity