New York Life NY-NJ Region
We’re looking for leadership-oriented individuals to join our Fast Track Management Program. In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your path to management and advance within 12 months. New York Life Insurance Company and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using an array of financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds. In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner. In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager.
- MBA completion within the previous 24 months -or-
- Prior management or business owner experience preferred but not required to apply
- Life and Health License
- FINRA registrations; SIE, Series 6 or 7
Previous sales experience Why New York Life? From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and the people in their communities.
Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including a tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses.
- Three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support Our Advanced Planning Group o Eagle Strategies, a Registered Investment Advisor, for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives of The Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee.
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your agents’ client acquisition needs About New York Life We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).
- For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry. Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 9/18/19. NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies are New York Life companies New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity SMRU 1863221 exp 7/16/22
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goals
- Determine financial solutions for clients within a breadth of relevant products and services such as life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, mutual funds, and more
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
- Join our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further your business acumen and expertise while working toward a management position
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- Experience working in sales is required
- Spanish, Portuguese, or other language fluency is beneficial
- Working knowledge of cultural markets is helpful
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field
If you are:
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you!
$75,000 - $105,000 at plan per year
About New York Life NY-NJ Region
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
· A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
· #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
· Most MDRT2 members in any United States Mutual company 2019
· Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18