New York Life San Antonio
New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program.We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. A New York Life Partner’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople, who would enjoy:
- Comprehensive professional training
- Competitive benefits
- Pension Plan(subject to eligibility requirements)
- Significant income potential
- The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
Coming to work at New York Life each day means contributing to the financial goals of millions of families and businesses and providing them with peace of mind. As a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our policy owners' interests and priorities; this makes our jobs meaningful and often personal.
Our purpose-driven mindset has attracted a diverse group of people who want to do good and support the communities where we live and work. The result has been a great success for our company and clients.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture, training, and career opportunities. It should not be surprising that when you work at New York Life you're backed by unyielding support, development, and resources.
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs, and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Exemplary communication, leadership, and analytical skills
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field
If you are:
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- We would like to learn more about you!
$80,000 - $125,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life San Antonio
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. We've had over 175 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company for more than 65 consecutive years
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).