New York Life - Pittsburgh
We’re looking for leadership-oriented individuals to join our Fast Track Management Program.
In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your path to management and advance within 12 months.
New York Life Insurance Company and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using an array of financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable* annuities, and mutual funds*.
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and the people in their communities.
Our extensive resources include:
- Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses
- Three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support: o Our Advanced Planning Group o Eagle Strategies, a Registered Investment Advisor, for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives o The Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee.
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your agents’ client acquisition needs
- In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience
- Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner
- Recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals
- Enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program
- Development Team after graduate the AP
- MBA completion within the previous 24 months or
- Prior management or Business owner experience
Preferred but not required to apply:
• Life and Health License
• FINRA registrations; SIE, Series 6/7 and 63
• Previous sales experience preferred
About New York Life - Pittsburgh
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT 2 year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity