NYL - Methuen
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners and with one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, which is an intensive, six-month program that will prime you for success as a manager.
Training, Development & Benefits: From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the Corporate Office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
About New York Life: We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)2. For over 65 years we have led the way in the industry with the most U.S. members of the Million Dollar Round Table - the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
*Registered Representatives are affiliated with NYLIFE Securities (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency. Financial Advisors are affiliated with Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies are New York Life companies.
1- New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third-Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18
2- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
3- Based on Fortune Magazine ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ 2019 ranking: https://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/ To determine the best-regarded companies in 52 industries, Korn Ferry asked executives, directors, and analysts to rate enterprises in their own industry on nine criteria, from investment value and quality of management and products to social responsibility and ability to attract talent. A company’s score must rank in the top half of its industry survey to be listed
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our extensive resources include:
-Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses.
- Three highly-skilled teams that provide advanced markets support:
- Our Advanced Planning Group
- Eagle Strategies*** for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives
- The Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your agents’ client acquisition needs.
- Participate in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager
- Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
- Present potential solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds
- Select, hire, and grow your financial professionals team as an associate partner
- Gain hands-on experience as a financial professional helping clients develop a long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals
- Sales experience preferred – enterprising mindset, no mile too far
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help families and businesses to “Be Good At Life”
- Strong business acumen
- Professional business demeanor
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
- Experience working in sales is required
- Cultural markets knowledge preferred but not required
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, or another language is a plus
- Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals
- Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients
- Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise
- Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of community over time
- PLEASE NOTE: We, unfortunately, can only accept applicants who are either US. Citizens or reside within the United States. We currently don't sponsor US H-1B visas.
$75,000 - $105,000 at Plan per year
About NYL - Methuen
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. The ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010