New York Life - West Texas General Office
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
If you are a leadership-oriented individual who is ready to take your financial career to the next level as a partner in our general office, we have an opportunity for you! New York Life Insurance Company is currently hiring managers for its Fast Track Partner Program, a training in which participants start as financial professionals who gain first-hand experience in the field. Completion of the program requirements can lead to a transition into management as an associate partner. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 - Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 - Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3 - MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4 - Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Become an associate partner on the management team after successfully completing all program requirements
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goals
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Present potential solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds
- Hone your skills and facilitate success as a manager by participating in our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program
As a candidate of the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll join New York Life as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, which typically takes 12 months, you’ll be eligible for promotion to Associate Partner.
In this management role, you’ll begin recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, a six-month intensive training designed to help ensure that you succeed when promoted to Partner.
You’ll build and lead your own team with the support of a Fortune 100 company. Our development managers and product consultants will support you in teaching your financial professionals everything they’ll need to know. And NYLIC University, one of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry, offers a blended learning curriculum designed to meet financial professionals’ needs throughout the various stages of their career.
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field
- Spanish, Portuguese, or other language fluency is beneficial
- Sales experience necessary
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career as a goal-oriented, highly motivated financial professional
- Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
$150,000 + at Plan per Year
About New York Life - West Texas General Office
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with clients’ interests and priorities. The organization as a whole has had over 175 years of industry success.
Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and each client
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18