New York Life - Houston Office
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners and with one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, which is an intensive, six-month program that will prime you for success as a manager.
Training, Development & Benefits: From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the Corporate Office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
About New York Life: We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)2. For over 65 years we have led the way in the industry with the most U.S. members of the Million Dollar Round Table - the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
*Registered Representatives are affiliated with NYLIFE Securities (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency. Financial Advisors are affiliated with Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies are New York Life companies.
1- New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third-Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18
2- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
3- Based on Fortune Magazine ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ 2019 ranking: https://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/ To determine the best-regarded companies in 52 industries, Korn Ferry asked executives, directors, and analysts to rate enterprises in their own industry on nine criteria, from investment value and quality of management and products to social responsibility and ability to attract talent. A company’s score must rank in the top half of its industry survey to be listed
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our extensive resources include:
-Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses.
- Three highly-skilled teams that provide advanced markets support:
- Our Advanced Planning Group
- Eagle Strategies*** for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives
- The Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your agents’ client acquisition needs.
- Join our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further your business acumen and expertise while working toward a management position
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goals
- Complete the program requirements and join the management team as an associate partner
- Employ a comprehensive array of financial products and services including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds when presenting clients with solutions
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented professional looking for a challenging yet rewarding occupation
- Spanish, Portuguese, or other language fluency is beneficial
- Cultural markets knowledge preferred but not required
- Some sales experience needed
80000 - 110000 yearly
About New York Life - Houston Office
- We promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both of you
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT2 year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to terminate benefit plans at any time for any reason.
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance.