New York Life insurance
We are currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. A New York Life
Partner’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople
You will enjoy:
- Comprehensive professional training
- Generous benefits
- Excellent retirement plans (subject to qualifications)
- Significant income potential
- and executive privileges
- Staff management — We aid and assist those in the firm to become the best professionals they can be, and productive for both themselves and the company.
- Resource management — able to combine our various talents and efforts to produce results our clients desire.
- Time management — we prioritize the work of the agents to ensure they are as productive as possible.
- Workflow management — Able to coordinate various parts of a portfolio allowing our professionals to achieve the clients’ goals.
- Training and development of young advisors.
- Securities Registrations as a Registered Representative: FINRA S6, S63 and/or S7 preferred.
- Accredited Designations preferred such as CFP®, ChFC®, or MSFS.
- Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and understanding of comprehensive financial planning concepts.
- Life and Health License required.
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry required.
- Previous experience in the Insurance industry required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Previous sales experience required.
- Previously managed a team of individuals required.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of cultural markets a plus.
$60,000 - $100,000