New York Life - Albuquerque Region
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We are looking for leadership-oriented managers hoping to advance their career toward becoming partners in our general office. New York Life Insurance Company is currently recruiting participants for its Fast Track Management Program. You will start as a financial professional who works hand-in-hand with clients to build your experience as you move through the program’s requirements. When you have met all of the parameters, you’ll transition into management as an associate partner. Expand your career by applying for the Fast Track Partner program today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 - Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 - Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3 - MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4 - Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Present potential solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds
- Help clients reach their financial goals using a hands-on approach to developing customized, long-term strategies that meet their needs
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Become an associate partner on the management team after successfully completing all program requirements
- Join our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further your business acumen and expertise while working toward a management position
- By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based on objective criteria
- Experience working in sales is required
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, or another language is a plus
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- Experience in the financial services industry and/or insurance industry is required
- Cultural markets knowledge preferred but not required
- Life and Health License required
- Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry required
- Previous experience in the Insurance industry required
- Previously managed a team of individuals who required
- Knowledge of cultural markets is a plus
- College Degree (Recommended)
If you are:
- highly motivated
- a strong communicator
- seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
$75,000 - $100,000
About New York Life - Albuquerque Region
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.