Wall Street Almeda
Are you a restaurant professional with experience in lowering operating costs, managing a team, and giving customers an excellent experience? If so, you might be ideal for the assistant manager position at our quick service restaurant. The assistant manager is responsible for ordering kitchen supplies and equipment, managing team schedules, and monitoring costs so we stay profitable. You will supervise the restaurant staff's performance and must hire and train new team members. This position requires an excellent grasp of customer service best practices and must ensure our customers are served quickly. The assistant manager must also be available to work during normal business hours, which include weekends and holidays. Experience working in food service is required, preferably in the fast food or quick service industries, with some experience managing a team. If this describes you, please apply immediately!
- Provide operation and shift schedules for all team members
- Report on guest satisfaction scores and make suggestions on how to improve
- Follow all food and safety guidelines as well as ensure that the entire team is adhering to the same food handling standards
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the restaurant and keep the space looking neat and clean
- Aim to provide the best possible quick service experience for all of our customers
- Food service industry experience is required
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Exhibits strong leadership and customer service skills
About Wall Street Almeda
Wall Street Almeda is a dining establishment that specializing in serving traditional Southern comfort food.