Farmers Insurance Acquisition Program
The External Acquisition Program provides incentives to external candidates who purchase service and commission rights from existing Farmers agency owners. You'll have the advantages and flexibility that come with being your own boss. The Acquisition Program you will be eligible for bonuses, in addition to new business income, renewal income and an overall monetary value of the book of business. Along with a $5,000.00 signing bonus and a $300 monthly marketing bonus.
If you have proven leadership skills and you're ready to grow your insurance career, reach out to us today!
- Participate in ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers to maximize your success
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures, and practices are compliant with Agency and Farmers expectations
- Generate business by selling and soliciting Farmers products and actively marketing in your community
- Execute sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, and networking to identify and secure new customers that will grow your book of business
- Schedule meetings with new and potential clients in order to learn and document their needs; financial statuses; stage-of-life priorities; and insurance plan preferences to ensure the best policy fit their own unique circumstances.
- Property and Casualty insurance, plus Life and Health license required for agency ownership
- Should have an insurance agent or sales experience; the history of self-employment considered a plus
- Successful completion of a background check is required
- Superb customer service and communication skills are needed to build a rapport with new and existing clients
- Candidates need to be able to prove at least $50,000 in assets to qualify (Business line of credit available through Farmers Credit Union)
$100,000 - $200,000+ Plus Commissions and Bonuses
About Farmers Insurance
- We were established in 1928
- More than 11,000 Exclusive Agents in 38 states
- 24/7 Award-winning claims department service
- Over 20 Insurance and financial products
- Serve more than 5 million households with more than 15 million individual policies
- Industry-leading training at University of Farmers
- Over $20 Billion in combined assets