Farmers DM District 35
Are you a persuasive people person looking for your next big career move? If so, this could be the role for you! We’re inviting driven professionals looking for their next big career move to become an insurance sales apprentice in our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program. This unique opportunity allows you to be prepared with a seasoned agent who will show you the ropes on how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. Candidates should be eager, motivated individuals who are hoping to own their own agency one day. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Make phone calls, write text messages, and send emails to increase sales revenue from potential customers
- Meet established new business production objectives to further the agency’s overall financial goals
- Build the skills and confidence necessary to achieve self-sufficiency as an insurance agent with your mentor
- Create new and continued business by uncovering opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- One year of experience working in sales or as an insurance agent beneficial
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
- Candidates must clear a background check
About Farmers DM District 35
I'm David Tackett, and my duties are finding people that want to become Agency Owners in Arkansas and Texarkana, Tx surrounding area. There are several entry points on getting into our business and I would be happy to answer all of your questions.