Farmers DM District 35
Calling all aspiring individuals! Get your start as an insurance sales apprentice in our Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program! Learn the tricks of the trade from the best in the business and get the mentorship you need to know how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your own book of business. Start to “earn as you learn” from the very beginning with no prior insurance experience required! Just bring your drive, motivation, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role. Take the first step into a lucrative career in the insurance industry by applying today!
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Make phone calls, write text messages, and send emails to increase sales revenue from potential customers
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Valid Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses required or must be willing to get licensed
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
- One year minimum sales experience preferred
About Farmers DM District 35
I'm David Tackett, and my duties are finding people that want to become Agency Owners in Arkansas and Texarkana, Tx surrounding area. There are several entry points on getting into our business and I would be happy to answer all of your questions.