Farmers Insurance - Virginia
If you’re an ambitious self-starter who’s ready to grow your professional career in the insurance sales industry, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program provides a unique opportunity for mentorship and training from an established professional agent. You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning, you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you today!
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Present prospective customers with the best insurance policy options to meet their needs after assessing their individual circumstances and goals
- Generate accurate insurance quotes by leveraging accurate data, customer information, and available insurance rates
- Build the skills and confidence necessary to achieve self-sufficiency as an insurance agent with your mentor
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
- One year of experience working in sales or as an insurance agent beneficial
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
$45,000 - $65,000 At Plan
About Farmers Insurance - Virginia
Our story began in 1928 with the simple goal of insuring the vehicles of rural farmers but as the world changed, so did we. Farmers now provide insurance for home, auto, business, recreational, life, and financial services to more than 10 million households, generating approximately $20 billion in annual written premium.