Are you a persuasive people person looking for your next big career move? If so, this could be the role for you! We’re inviting driven professionals looking for their next big career move to become an insurance sales apprentice in our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program. This unique opportunity allows you to be prepared with a seasoned agent who will show you the ropes on how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. Candidates should be eager, motivated individuals who are hoping to own their own agency one day. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- Work side-by-side with your mentor to build the confidence and skills necessary to gain self-sufficiency as an insurance agent
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Excellent at building rapport and relationships with people
- Must display strong leadership and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Successful completion of a background check is required
- At least one year of experience working in sales or the insurance industry desired
$40,000 - $50,000 at plan
About Farmers Insurance
As a Farmers® district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmer's family as an agency owner today.