Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
Calling all aspiring entrepreneurs! Have you ever dreamed of one day owning your own business? Get your start as an insurance sales apprentice in our Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program! Learn the tricks of the trade from the best in the business and get the mentorship you need to know how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your own book of business. Start to “earn as you learn” from the very beginning with no prior insurance experience required! Just bring your drive, motivation, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role. Take the first step into a lucrative career in the insurance industry by applying today!
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Work side-by-side with your mentor to build the confidence and skills necessary to gain self-sufficiency as an insurance agent
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get their state Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Successful completion of a background check is required
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
- Must display strong leadership and communication skills
- At least one year of experience working in sales or the insurance industry desired
About Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
We are a centralized recruiting and training office for Northern Nevada Farmers Insurance offices.