We’re looking for eager, motivated professionals for our insurance sales apprentice position who are looking to jumpstart their career in insurance or financial services with the goal of one day pursuing the path to agency ownership. Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program pairs you with one of the best agents in the business who will mentor you and give you the tools and training to successfully sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. If you’re interested in a “earn as you learn” growth opportunity with virtually unlimited earning potential, reach out to us today!
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Meet established new business production objectives to further the agency’s overall financial goals
- Make phone calls, write text messages, and send emails to increase sales revenue from potential customers
- Present prospective customers with the best insurance policy options to meet their needs after assessing their individual circumstances and goals
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- One year minimum sales experience preferred
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers Insurance is comprised of over 12000 insurance professionals.
Working for themselves and earning in excess of $150,000.00 a year on average.