Farmers Insurance District 23
If you’re an ambitious self-starter who’s ready to grow your professional career in the insurance sales industry, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program provides a unique opportunity for mentorship and training from an established professional agent. You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you today!
- Work side-by-side with your mentor to build the confidence and skills necessary to gain self-sufficiency as an insurance agent
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Make phone calls, write text messages, and send emails to increase sales revenue from potential customers
- At least one year of experience working in sales or the insurance industry desired
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get their state Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance District 23
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes, and small businesses in the United States.
If you’re a proactive self-starter who wants to work on innovative, meaningful projects that make positive impacts on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.