Farmers Insurance District 91
Farmers Insurance has an exciting opportunity for qualified professionals. You’ll have the advantages and flexibility that come with being your own boss and earn immediate income from an existing book of business. You’ll have the unique opportunity to receive extensive professional coaching and support through our award-winning training program throughout your career. We’re offering $7,500 in an office startup bonus, up to a 300% commission bonus monthly, and up to a 60% annual commission bonus on top of our already competitive compensation structure. If you’re a proven leader ready to invest in yourself, reach out to us today!
- Take advantage of ongoing support and training through the University of Farmers to help successfully grow your business
- Sell and solicit Farmers products and actively market in your community to generate more business
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures, and practices are compliant with Agency and Farmers expectations
- Schedule meetings with new and potential clients in order to learn and document their needs; financial statuses; stage-of-life priorities; and insurance plan preferences to ensure the best policy fit for their own unique circumstances
- Network, cold call, and prospect to find and secure potential clients that will grow your existing book of business
- Candidates must clear a background check
- Sales, insurance agent, or self-employment experience highly desirable
- Superb customer service, and communication skills are needed to build a rapport with new and existing clients
- Applicants must be able to prove at least $50K in assets to qualify (Business line of credit available through Farmers Credit Union)
- Property and Casualty insurance, plus Life and Health licensure required for agency ownership
$60,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance District 91
Farmers Insurance District 91, in Glendale, CA, will guide you every step of the way. With over 30 years of experience, we can teach you to work smarter, not harder. Additionally, our State Office, located in Woodland Hills, has even more resources dedicated to the success of your career.
This unique program gives you the opportunity to partner with an existing successful Farmers Insurance Agency Owner to gain first-hand experience!