Full Heart Family Therapy
Are you committed to providing high-quality care to couples and families seeking solutions to their relationship issues? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for a marriage and family therapist who can provide our patients with long-term strategies to improve their relationships. You'll provide patients with crisis intervention, diagnose psychological problems, identify problematic patterns that need to be modified, help strengthen their communication, and address dysfunctional behaviors. If you have 1-3 years of experience providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families, and are currently licensed as an LMFT (licensed marriage and family therapist), please apply now!
- Provide mental health services to families, couples, individuals, and children utilizing solution-focused therapy strategies for improving relationships
- Attend and participate in weekly scheduled Clinical Team meetings and collaborate with community agencies
- Keep accurate and detailed records of patients in compliance with facility and license requirements
- Participate in the development, implementation, and assessment of therapeutic treatment programs for each patient
- Test, interview, observe, and hold discussion sessions with individuals, significant others, and family members to conduct intake and needs assessments
- Must have 1-3 years of marriage and family therapy experience in a clinical setting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- State license that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing for a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) or equivalent
- High school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or equivalent; master's degree preferred
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Full Heart Family Therapy
Full Heart Family Therapy is a holistic mental health center in Des Moines, Iowa. We focus on helping support our clients with a wrap-around approach to mental, emotional, relational and spiritual healing modalities. Our mental health team is highly trained and specializes in working with individuals, couples, and families who are healing from the effects of addiction and trauma.
Our team in highly supportive and collaborative. We value being relational and practice it within our center as well as with clients. We believe that caring for our clients starts with caring for ourselves and each other!