Full Heart Family Therapy
Are you committed to providing high-quality care to couples and families seeking solutions to their relationship issues? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for a marriage and family therapist who can provide our patients with long-term strategies to improve their relationships. You'll provide patients with crisis intervention, diagnose psychological problems, identify problematic patterns that need to be modified, help strengthen their communication, and address dysfunctional behaviors. If you have 1-3 years of experience providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families, and are currently licensed as an LMFT (licensed marriage and family therapist), please apply now!
- Utilize solution-focused therapy strategies to provide mental health services to families, couples, individuals, and children
- Perform intake and needs assessments for individuals, significant others, and family members through testing, interviews, observations, and conversation sessions
- Engage in planning, implementation, and evaluation of therapeutic treatment programs for each patient
- Collaborate with community organizations and attend weekly clinical team meetings
- Document patient records accurately and thoroughly in accordance with facility and licensing standards
- Additional certifications required: CPR, BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or equivalent; master's degree preferred
- 3+ years in a clinical setting counseling individuals, couples, and families is required
- License to practice psychotherapy in Iowa (LMFT, LISW, LMHC)
- Approved supervisor status in the State of Iowa (or ability to obtain)
- Experience working with addiction and trauma in families
$40 - $55 hourly
About Full Heart Family Therapy
Full Heart Family Therapy is a mental health center in Des Moines, Iowa. We focus on helping support our clients with a wrap-around approach to mental, emotional, relational, and spiritual healing modalities. Our mental health team is highly trained and specializes in working with individuals, couples, and families who are healing from the effects of addiction and trauma.
Our team is highly supportive and collaborative. We value being relational and practice it within our center as well as with clients. We believe that caring for our clients starts with caring for ourselves and each other!