Jarbath Pena Law Group
Our growing law firm is looking to hire a family attorney who is fiercely passionate about representing clients facing one of the most challenging times in their lives. Candidates should be adept at preparing necessary legal documents in connection with prenuptial agreements, initiating and finalizing divorces, alimony, child support/child custody, and real estate. Experience in handling legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence is also a must. If you have a proven record of success both in and out of court, apply now!
If you are passionate about helping people navigate some of the most difficult challenges they may face in their lives, start your application today.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary plus bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Health Insurance stipend to be provided)
- Vacation / PTO provided
- In-depth CLE Training in Family Law to be provided
- Handle the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings as needed
- Advocate on behalf of clients by understanding their needs, effectively analyzing the situation and forming a strategy for a plan of action
- Organize and maintain client files to ensure they are kept current
- Collaborate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move files through the civil litigation process
- Represent clients in court proceedings as needed
- Extra consideration for those with a criminal justice background
- Active member of the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Strong knowledge base of representing plaintiffs and defendants
- 4-year degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are necessary for this position
- 3 + years of experience in working with family law and real estate
- Must have litigation and courtroom experience.
- Family law experience is preferred but not required. Candidates with similar experience in another area of law with similar requisite knowledge will be considered.
$72,000 - $82,000 yearly
About Jarbath Pena Law Group
We are a fast-growing and energetic boutique law firm in Coral Gables, Florida looking for an individual to enhance our team. We are a tri-lingual law group that helps families create their new beginnings. Our main practice areas are family law and immigration law.