Law Office of Bryan Fagan
Our growing law firm is looking to hire a family attorney who is fiercely passionate about representing clients facing one of the most challenging times in their lives. Candidates should be adept at preparing necessary legal documents in connection with prenuptial agreements, initiating and finalizing divorces, alimony, child support/child custody, and real estate. Experience in handling legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence is also a must. If you have a proven record of success both in and out of court, apply now!
- Manage the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings when needed
- Keep client files properly organized and up to date
- Attend court proceedings as needed to represent clients
- Help solve legal problems for clients through analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Draft pleadings, motions, contracts, marital settlement agreements, judgements, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- Must have worked on family law issues for at least 1-2 years; handling of real estate also required
- Strong knowledge base of representing plaintiffs and defendants
- 4-year degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are necessary for this position
- Active membership with the ABA (American Bar Association)
$60,000 - $100,000
About Law Office of Bryan Fagan
The Law Office of Bryan Fagan offers an environment where you feel supported and appreciated at every corner. We value our leaders and strive to give you the best work-life balance in a team-based environment. That means you won’t be spending your time generating new leads or searching for a new business but rather focusing on managing your clients’ cases and providing expert strategies.
At the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, we recruit the top talent and invest in our people to make this a destination career and provide a workplace you can call home.