Crystal Wright Law
Our growing law firm is looking to hire a family attorney who is fiercely passionate about representing clients facing one of the most challenging times in their lives. Candidates should be adept at preparing necessary legal documents in connection with prenuptial agreements, initiating and finalizing divorces, alimony, child support/child custody, and real estate. Experience in handling legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence is also a must. If you have a proven record of success both in and out of court, apply now!
- Attend court proceedings as needed to represent clients
- Advocate on behalf of clients by understanding their needs, effectively analyzing the situation and forming a strategy for a plan of action
- Manage the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings when needed
- Draft pleadings, motions, contracts, marital settlement agreements, judgements, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Collaborate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move files through the civil litigation process
- Experience at a legal firm working on family law and real estate issues (determining marital property) for at least 1-2 years is required
- Strong knowledge base of representing plaintiffs and defendants
- Candidates should be great negotiators and communicators, specifically in situations when emotions and stress are high
$80,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Crystal Wright Law
We are an Atlanta law firm dedicated to serving Georgia families with compassion and excellence. Among our clients, we have proudly developed a reputation for providing the personal attention of a small firm with the collective resources and experience of a large firm. We consider it a privilege and honor to serve all who have entrusted us to represent their interests.
Crystal Wright Law focuses on family law cases. We have developed a thriving client-centered and results-focused Family Law practice! We understand the various dynamics each individual client faces, and we do not shy away from complex issues. Crystal Wright Law zealously advocates on behalf of our clients in support of their short-term and long-term goals. We evaluate every option available, consult with clients to understand and solidify their goals and prepare a legal strategy that offers hope, resolution, and restoration.