The Bolton Law Firm, PC
We are looking for an experienced paralegal who is passionate about guiding people through divorce and onto a better life. Our paralegals have regular meetings with clients and provide valuable insight to the attorney assigned to the case. If you love family law and want to know that you are helping clients through crises and assisting them to lay the framework for an improved life then we want to meet with you. We value our paralegals and recognize the skills and insights that they contribute. If you want to be part of a team dedicated to provide real, lasting assistance to clients, apply today.
- Work with lawyers to prepare for trial by conducting research on legal articles, preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, filing motions, and assisting with client meetings
- Assist lawyers in preparing legal documentation, pleadings, and correspondence including correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
About The Bolton Law Firm, PC
We guide people through their divorce and towards a better life. We are a team of highly dedicated legal professionals who enjoy helping individuals through their family crises. We are a small, close-knit firm and we all enjoy working together. Divorce law is an opportunity to help people in one of the great crises of their lives. We care deeply about the outcomes we achieve for our clients, and for the children involved in our case.