Bottimore & Associates, PLLC
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- 4 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
About Bottimore & Associates, PLLC
As the Law Firm Where the Family is Our Focus – we engage in all aspects of Family and Elder Law (Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship) – through Transactional, Litigation, Mediation, and Collaborative Law methods of practice.
We offer excellent hours, competitive wages commensurate with skills and experience, paid time off, health insurance, retirement, CLEs, Bonus Structure.