View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning
We are an entrepreneurial law firm on track for growth and need a paralegal with solid experience in all aspects of Family law who can hit the ground running as we build our dream team.
We help our clients conquer crisis and prepare for the future.
You will be part of a growing and dynamic team. Applicants should be experienced, highly organized professionals who can take the initiative and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
This is a full-time job, so you must be able to work in the office for 40 hours per week. Compensation is negotiable based on experience, and there is an opportunity for bonus compensation for outstanding performance.
- Detail-oriented to keep track of key dates and avoid costly mistakes
- Self-starter with the ability to independently seek out new projects
- Team-oriented with the necessary flexibility of a growing law firm
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize tasks, so we never miss a deadline
- Perform legal research for motions, hearings, and other legal assistance
- Review and prepare all financial disclosures and statements
- Store case files and additional important information neatly arranged and immediately accessible
- Generate legal papers, letters, affidavits, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, and legal briefs under the supervision of a lawyer
- Communicate with clients to ensure proper service, answer basic process-oriented questions about their case, and gather information about their legal issues
- Some knowledge and understanding of working with standard office equipment: scanner, copier, printer
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills and time-management skills
- Must agree to complete a 20-question written interview that tests knowledge, skills, qualifications, habits, and behaviors (including attention to detail, communication skills, and technical legal knowledge) to be considered for this position
- Knowledge of standard office administration software such as the internet, email, word processing, case management, time and billing, legal research, and document management is required
- Paralegal experience working closely with attorneys and clients on family law matters
$55,000 - $65,000
About View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning
View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning (formerly the Law Offices of Mackenzie Sorich, PLLC), is a family law, dependency & estate planning law firm. We are a small but growing law firm. We are fortunate to have more work than team members. We are looking to hire a motivated team members.
1) Do you love helping clients and co-workers?
2) Do you take pride in producing high quality work and collaborating with a team to help you accomplish that mission?
We are a strong team where we strive to support each other personally and professionally. If this resonates with you then we want to talk to you.