View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning
Do you love digging into research and helping people? We’re hiring a legal secretary/assistant to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, filing motions, coordinating law office activity, and conducting legal research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Must have desire to work in-person and reliable transportation
- Must have growth-minded attitude
- Must have strong tech skills
$50,000 - $67,000 yearly
About View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning
View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning (formerly the Law Offices of Mackenzie Sorich, PLLC), is a family law, dependency & estate planning law firm. We are a small but growing law firm. We are fortunate to have more work than team members. We are looking to hire a motivated team members.
1) Do you love helping clients and co-workers?
2) Do you take pride in producing high quality work and collaborating with a team to help you accomplish that mission?
We are a strong team where we strive to support each other personally and professionally. If this resonates with you then we want to talk to you.