Joe Frick Law, PLLC
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits/declarations, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Joe Frick Law, PLLC
Joe Frick Law, PLLC, doing business as Idaho Divorce Law Firm, is a fast-growing family law firm.