View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Talented communicator and writer
$50,000 - $67,000 yearly
About View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning
View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning (formerly the Law Offices of Mackenzie Sorich, PLLC), is a family law, dependency & estate planning law firm. We are a small but growing law firm. We are fortunate to have more work than team members. We are looking to hire a motivated team members.
1) Do you love helping clients and co-workers?
2) Do you take pride in producing high quality work and collaborating with a team to help you accomplish that mission?
We are a strong team where we strive to support each other personally and professionally. If this resonates with you then we want to talk to you.