Law Office of Deidra Haynes
Our fast-growing law group is growing and we are looking for a sharp family attorney who will represent our clients in all areas of family law. You’ll assist individuals in a variety of situations such as navigating prenuptial agreements and attending court hearings for divorce, alimony/spousal support, custody, and child support. The prime candidate will have experience with a range of sensitive legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence, and be able to maintain composure, negotiate, and argue effectively even in emotional and high-stress situations. If you are passionate about helping people navigate some of the most difficult challenges they may face in their lives, start your application today!
- Draft pleadings, motions, contracts, marital settlement agreements, judgements, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Attend court proceedings as needed to represent clients
- Handle the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings as needed
- Help solve legal problems for clients through analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Communicate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move through the civil litigation process
- Proven record of success in advocating for plaintiffs and defendants
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- Active membership with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Undergraduate degree with a legal background and Juris Doctor degree required
- Experienced at a family law firm with at least 2-3 years of experience is required.
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Law Office of Deidra Haynes
The Law Office of Deidra Haynes focuses on family law and employment litigation. We protect our client's rights and provide the representation that each client deserves.
The firm’s core values consist of the following:
- Sense of Humor
We believe in treating each other and our clients with respect, which is in alignment with the firm’s core values.