Bliss Law Group
Bliss Law Group is a family law firm comprised of a team of highly skilled legal professionals dedicated to preserving the dignity of clients and protecting what they value most.
We are seeking an experienced Family Law Attorney to attract clients to Bliss Law Group and represent them in a way that protects their long-term interests.
As a family law firm, clients are going through potentially the most difficult times of their lives. We are a law firm that genuinely cares about clients as well as their entire family. We take time to ask clients difficult questions to identify what matters most to them. We are looking for an experienced Family Law Attorney to help guide clients through the process while helping them focus on what matters most to them ten years from now, not just in the heat of their current matter.
Parents and their children deserve a legal team that can guide them, educate them, and protect them in all that they will face during their family law case. We are known for helping clients come out of an extremely difficult and emotional process feeling better and in a superior position than when they walked through our door.
We have an amazing support system for our attorneys at Bliss Law Group. Our legal team includes three highly experienced and knowledgeable paralegals. We also have plenty of support staff so that our legal team can focus on their cases and clients. We provide resources for personal and professional growth, including leadership coaches, seminars, and workshops.
This is a fantastic place to be. If you are an experienced family law attorney who genuinely cares about clients and your team, we would love to have you onboard! Please submit your resume along with a cover letter.
- Responsible for the competent provision of legal services, including but not limited to legal research; drafting motions, pleadings, orders, judgments, and status updates; overseeing and analyzing discovery; and developing strategies
- Maintain communication with clients via email, phone, or in-person meetings
- Contemporaneously record time and client interactions in the case management system
- Delegate to Paralegals and support staff to accomplish tasks, but remain responsible for ensuring the timely and professional completion of the work
- Represent clients with complex Family Law issues and ensure an Associate is prepped on cases that require a second chair
- Monitor the assigned caseload and act as necessary to move cases forward through defined milestones
- Collaborate with the Owner, COO, and other team members to ensure daily operations within the Legal Team are performed in the most efficient and effective way possible
- Recommend, design, develop and execute substantive policies, procedures, processes, checklists, templates, and forms, as needed
- Attend classes and workshops designated for team growth and development
- Attend networking events and be an active member of the community
- This is a full-time career where you are expected to manage a full caseload
- You have earned a stellar reputation in Pierce County and are proficient in family law
- You take initiative. You are self-motivated. You have enough confidence in yourself to take action
- Compassion: You have grace for others and have been complimented for showing kindness and empathy towards others
- Dedication: You are committed to excellence. You believe all clients deserve the best
- Resilience: You have the strength to show up. You show up for your team and clients with your best foot forward even when things get tough
- You possess a growth mindset and can turn failure into positive outcomes
- Communication: You have excellent written and verbal communication
- You enjoy collaboration and teaching others
- You are comfortable delegating tasks to appropriate team members
- Prior family law experience required
- Prior experience practicing law in Pierce County required
- Licensed by and in good standing with the Washington State Bar Association
$75,000 - $150,000 DOE
About Bliss Law Group
Competitive compensation packages including multiple bonus opportunities
Health insurance stipend
Paid bar dues
Paid time off
Paid training and professional expenses
Opportunities for continued personal and professional development
Experienced administrative and legal support staff