Bliss Law Group
The most successful litigators are not always the loudest or the most boisterous; they are the most curious, the most detail-oriented, the best prepared, and the most willing to outwork the opposing side.
Bliss Law Group (BLG) is hiring Family Law Litigators to join our growing team.
Through clear communication and strategy, you will help individuals and families navigate their family law matters and get to a better future. You will manage cases from inception through temporary orders, discovery, mediation, settlement, and, when necessary, trial.
- The competent provision of legal services, including but not limited to legal research; drafting motions, pleadings, orders, and status updates; overseeing and analyzing discovery; and developing strategies.
- Maintain communication with clients via email, phone, and/or in-person meetings.
- Contemporaneously record time and client interactions in the case management system; and bill a minimum of 1550 hours per calendar year.
- Delegate to Paralegals and support staff to accomplish tasks but remain responsible for ensuring the timely and professional completion of the work.
- Monitor the assigned caseload and move cases forward through defined milestones to completion.
- Attend meetings, classes, and workshops designated for team growth and development.
- Attend networking events and be an active member of the community.
- You have earned a stellar reputation in Pierce County and are proficient in WA Family Law.
- You possess a growth mindset and can turn failure into positive outcomes.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- You enjoy collaboration and teaching others.
- You are comfortable delegating tasks to appropriate team members.
- Licensed by and in good standing with the Washington State Bar Association.
You are aligned with our Core Values:
- Initiative: You are self-motivated. You have enough confidence in yourself to take action.
- Compassion: You have grace for others and have been complimented for showing kindness and empathy towards others.
- Dedication: You are committed to excellence.You believe all clients deserve the best.
- Resilience: You have the strength to show up.You show up for your team and your clients with your best foot forward—even when things get tough.
About Bliss Law Group
Located in beautiful Old Town Tacoma, BLG is a boutique Family Law firm, with a vision to change how families separate. Our team’s mission is to be the industry thought-leaders and difference-makers within our local courts and community.
We are in the business of helping families when their life circumstances intersect with the law. We pride ourselves on providing quality legal representation and a first-class client experience.
Our people are what makes us great, and we are committed to being an organization where careers thrive.
We offer a fun and engaging company culture, competitive pay, robust benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Even as we celebrate hard work and excellence, we emphasize happiness—encouraging a rich, full life outside the office. It’s all part of our commitment to growth, as we strive to bring our best to our clients and each other every day.