Cabanas Law, P.A.
Our law firm is seeking a family attorney who can assist our clients in navigating the sensitive legal issues of family law, including child custody, child abuse, and domestic violence. Jobseekers should be equally familiar with prenuptial agreements, divorce, alimony, child support, and real estate, and be able to effectively engage in oral debate and negotiation even in highly stressful and emotional situations. If you are driven by an opportunity to help people during one of the toughest times in their lives and have a proven track record of success, we want to hear from you.
- Create legal documents such as pleadings, motions, marital settlement agreements, contracts, judgements and orders for a high volume of cases
- Assist clients effectively by understanding their needs analyzing the situation then strategizing and deciding on a proper course of action
- Collaborate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move files through the civil litigation process
- Manage the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings when needed
- Ensure clients are effectively represented at court hearings as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- 5+ years of experience in family court appearances is required
- Extensive mediation experience
- Active member of Florida Bar
- Supervisory experience of legal team preferred
- Bilingual English-Spanish is a plus but not required!
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Cabanas Law, P.A.
Cabanas Law Firm, a fully-bilingual, Broward County-based law firm focusing exclusively on Divorce and Family Law matters throughout South Florida. Our attorneys all have over 20 years of experience and focus on sharp, innovative and goal-oriented solutions to our clients’ divorce and related family legal issues. Through technology and streamlined remote delivery procedures, we provide concierge-level service to busy, time-crunched professionals who want their legal matters resolved promptly and with the least disruption to their daily lives and goals.