Outerbridge Law P.C.
Our law group is growing and we are looking for a sharp Part-Time Family Law Attorney who will zealously represent our clients in all areas of family law. You’ll assist individuals in a variety of situations such as navigating prenuptial agreements and attending court hearings for divorce, alimony/spousal support, and child support. The prime candidate will have experience with a range of sensitive legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence, and be able to maintain composure, negotiate, and argue effectively even in emotional and high-stress situations. If you are passionate about helping people navigate some of the most difficult challenges they may face in their lives, start your application today
- Handle the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings as needed
- Help solve legal problems for clients through analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Organize and maintain client files to ensure they are kept current
- Attend court proceedings as needed to represent clients
- Collaborate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move files through the civil litigation process
- This is a Part-Time position
- 4-year degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are necessary for this position
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Proven record of success in advocating for plaintiffs and defendants
- Great negotiation and communication skills, particularly in stressful and emotional situations
- At least 5 years of experience working in a family law firm on family law issues is required
$40,000 - $50,000
About Outerbridge Law P.C.
Established in 2019, Outerbridge Law P.C. is an extensive firm covering:
- Thriving landlord-tenant
- Real Estate
We are located in the heart of midtown, in New York City.
Composed of attorneys with combined decades of leading law firm experience, Outerbridge Law P.C. provides excellent legal services to a variety of clients in all areas while having a focus on landlord-tenant.