Jarbath Pena Law Group
Our law group is growing and we are looking for a sharp family attorney who will zealously represent our clients in all areas of family law. You’ll assist individuals in a variety of situations such as navigating prenuptial agreements and attending court hearings for divorce, custody/timesharing, alimony/spousal support, and child support.
The prime candidate will have experience with a range of sensitive legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence, and be able to maintain composure, negotiate, and argue effectively even in emotional and high-stress situations.
If you are passionate about helping people navigate some of the most difficult challenges they may face in their lives, start your application today
- Help solve legal problems for clients by analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Divide marital assets, including real estate, when necessary during divorce proceedings
- Effectively litigate and advocate for clients when attending court proceedings (via zoom or in-person) as needed to represent clients
- Create legal documents such as pleadings, motions, marital settlement agreements, contracts, judgments, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Collaborate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move files through the civil litigation process
- Must have worked on family law issues for at least 3 years;
- Proven record of success in advocating for plaintiffs and respondents
- Undergraduate degree with a legal background and Juris Doctor degree required
- Extra consideration for those with a criminal justice background
- Candidates should be great negotiators and communicators, specifically in situations when emotions and stress are high
- 5 + years of legal experience
- 3 + years of experience in working with family law issues
- Must have litigation and courtroom experience
$90,000+ yearly DOE
About Jarbath Pena Law Group
We are a fast-growing and energetic boutique law firm in downtown Miami. We are looking for an individual to enhance our team. We are a tri-lingual law group that helps families create their new beginnings. Our main practice areas are family law and immigration law.