Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC
Our law group is growing and we are looking for a sharp family attorney who will zealously represent our clients in all areas of family law. You’ll assist individuals in a variety of situations such as navigating prenuptial agreements and attending court hearings for divorce, alimony/spousal support, and child support.
The prime candidate will have experience with a range of sensitive legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence, and be able to maintain composure, negotiate, and argue effectively even in emotional and high-stress situations. If you are passionate about helping people navigate some of the most difficult challenges they may face in their lives, start your application today
- Create legal documents such as pleadings, motions, marital settlement agreements, contracts, judgements and orders for a high volume of cases
- Communicate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move through the civil litigation process
- Help solve legal problems for clients through analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Divide marital assets, including real estate, when necessary during divorce proceedings
- Maintain client files to ensure they are properly organized and up to date
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- Ability to successfully represent both plaintiff and defendant sides of a case
- Active membership with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Previous criminal justice or other legal background preferred
- Must have worked on family law issues for at least 1-2 years; handling of real estate also required
$50,000 - $100,000
About Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC
Small family law firm. Strong Covid safety policies. Onsite work required. Excellent benefits and opportunity for growth.