Law Office of David M. Goldman
Our growing law firm is looking to hire a family attorney who is fiercely passionate about representing clients facing one of the most challenging times in their lives. Candidates should be adept at preparing necessary legal documents in connection with prenuptial agreements, initiating and finalizing divorces, alimony, child support/child custody, and real estate. Experience in handling legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence is also a must. If you have a proven record of success both in and out of court, apply now!
- Ensure clients are effectively represented at court hearings as needed
- Create legal documents such as pleadings, motions, marital settlement agreements, contracts, judgements and orders for a high volume of cases
- Work closely with paralegals and senior partners to ensure swift action through the civil litigation process
- Handle the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings as needed
- Assist clients effectively by understanding their needs analyzing the situation then strategizing and deciding on a proper course of action
- Prior work or studies in criminal justice preferred
- Great negotiation and communication skills, particularly in stressful and emotional situations
- Proven record of success in advocating for plaintiffs and defendants
- 4-year degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are necessary for this position
- At least 1-2 years of working in a law firm on family law issues as well as real estate (determining marital property) is necessary
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Law Office of David M. Goldman
The Law Office of David M. Goldman was founded by lawyers who have been clients in the past. As a result, our services, fees, and business objectives are centered around our client's perspective.
We believe that communication is the key to successful business relationships and will strive to be available to meet your needs in a timely manner. We have AV-rated lawyers who are rated among the best in the country by Martindale and Lawyers.com. Likewise, we are looking for long-term relationships with our employees. If you are looking for more than a job, we would like to welcome you to our family.