Hegwood Law Group
We are looking for someone with exceptional research and writing skills, excellent verbal communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, a team player with superb organizational, follow-through, and time management skills; the ability to deliver fantastic client service; willingness to draft and revise documents; a great, positive attitude; and the ability to have a positive influence on the firm’s culture. Someone who takes initiative, possesses a strong work ethic and thinks like an owner can do great things for the firm. Drama and negativity are not wanted nor appreciated.
- Supervision of paralegals and other staff related to your case list
- Retention of existing clients
- Representing your clients in Court
- Communication with clients regarding case updates
- Manage calendar of deadlines and ensure all filings are completed prior to deadlines with the Court
- Drafting legal documents pertaining to your client's matters
- Ability to travel to our satellite offices as needed
- Advise clients on legal matters
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience practicing in family law (litigation, adoptions, and divorce)
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Trial experience is a must, jury trial is a plus
$50,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Hegwood Law Group
We are a growing law firm with an excellent team and we are looking for our next top performer!
If this sounds like a law firm you want to work at and a job you can do then hit the apply button below. I look forward to speaking with you soon!