Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
Our growing law firm is looking to hire a family attorney who is fiercely passionate about representing clients facing one of the most challenging times in their lives. Candidates should be adept at preparing necessary legal documents in connection with prenuptial agreements, initiating and finalizing divorces, alimony, child support/child custody, and real estate. Experience in handling legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence is also a must. If you have a proven record of success both in and out of court, apply now!
- Attend court proceedings as needed to represent clients
- Collaborate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move files through the civil litigation process
- Keep client files properly organized and up to date
- Assist clients effectively by understanding their needs analyzing the situation then strategizing and deciding on a proper course of action
- Divide marital assets, including real estate, when necessary during divorce proceedings
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- At least 5-8 years of experience as a Family Law attorney in California is necessary.
$90,000 - $130,00 yearly DOE
About Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
We are a small boutique firm that provides services in Estate Planning and Family Law matters located in Fremont, California. We are committed to providing each of our clients with the highest quality of legal representation.