Collins Family Law Group
If you are up for a Family Law Attorney position that is as demanding as it is rewarding, please continue reading. We are a Family Law Group and we are looking for a Family Law Attorney to add to our Dilworth Office who is fierce, strong, and compassionate as well as ethical, professional, and trustworthy. You must be committed to excellence, value clients, and want to be a part of something extraordinary. This position is ideal for someone looking for long-term potential and not just a stepping stone.
And if you are up to the challenge, we look forward to seeing your resume and cover letter.
- Preferably you will have at least five (5) years of experience practicing family law in North Carolina, experience managing a large caseload, and also experience with managing and overseeing paralegals and other support staff.
- You must be a positive person and a team player. If you see the glass as being half full, you are definitely the type of person we are looking for. Our law firm is a “family” and we work well with people with positive attitudes, go-getters, and are team players
- You also need to be detail-oriented and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right the first time. In our law practice, getting it done right the first time for clients is very important and we need our entire team to work with this important goal in mind.
- You must be a team player. You will be working with other attorneys and staff and both you and our other staff members are accountable to each other. If you can’t get along with one another and work together to get the job done right the first time, this is not the job for you.
- You need to be able to talk to people in a manner that is polite, educated, and puts them at ease. You are encouraged to never talk down to anyone that you deal with in our office. You should be a person who doesn't get angry quickly and can keep their composure when someone says something you don’t like. You need to have compassion when dealing with clients.
- At times, you will also need to know how to figure things out on your own and be able to creatively problem-solve and come up with workable solutions.
- If you are hired, you will be part of a wonderful team of people, who work hard to get the job done right the first time and take pride in the work that they do. You will be part of a team and family that is rewarded for their hard work.
- With regard to compensation, the base salary is based upon experience. It is also subject to periodic review and raises and bonuses are based on job performance. If we succeed, you will too!
- Is this going to be an easy job? No. It might be the biggest challenge of your life. But, it is our belief that anything really great is worth working hard for and that our greatest growth comes from our biggest challenges. You will be challenged as a Family Law Attorney at our law firm, but you will have fun and you will enjoy helping our clients.
$75,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Collins Family Law Group
We are a fast-growing Family Law Firm with multiple offices in North Carolina and South Carolina. We are looking for members to add to our team who are fierce, strong, and compassionate as well as ethical, professional, and trustworthy. You must be committed to excellence, value clients, and want to be a part of something extraordinary.