Jones Law Firm PC
Our law firm is seeking a family attorney who can assist clients in navigating the sensitive legal issues of family law, including child custody, child abuse, and domestic violence. Job seekers should be equally familiar with prenuptial agreements, divorce, alimony, child support, and real estate, and be able to effectively engage in oral debate and negotiation even in highly stressful and emotional situations. If you are driven by an opportunity to help people during one of the toughest times in their lives and have a proven track record of success, apply now.
- Work closely with paralegals and senior partners to ensure swift action through the civil litigation process
- Organize and maintain client files to ensure they are kept current
- Help solve legal problems for clients through analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Represent clients in court proceedings as needed
- Prepare legal documents such as legal pleadings, motions, marital settlement agreements, contracts, judgments, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Candidates should be great negotiators and communicators, specifically in situations when emotions and stress are high
- 4-year degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are necessary for this position
- Previous family law experience desired. Precious litigation experience required
$97,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Jones Law Firm PC
We are a law firm of 15+ employees. We are growing and stable and celebrating 21 years of serving clients. Our work environment is very collegial and drama-free internally.