The Bolton Law Firm, PC
Our law group is growing and we are looking for a sharp family law attorney who will zealously represent clients in all areas of family law. You’ll assist individuals in a variety of situations such as navigating prenuptial agreements and attending court hearings for divorce, spousal support, and child support. The prime candidate will have experience with a range of sensitive legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence, and be able to maintain composure, negotiate, and argue effectively even in emotional and high-stress situations. If you are passionate about helping people navigate some of the most difficult challenges they may face in their lives, start your application today
- Manage the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings when needed
- Represent clients in court proceedings as needed
- Communicate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move through the civil litigation process
- Draft pleadings, motions, contracts, marital settlement agreements, judgements, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Assist clients effectively by understanding their needs analyzing the situation then strategizing and deciding on a proper course of action
- Bachelor’s degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are required
- At least 1-2 years of working in a law firm on family law issues as well as real estate (determining marital property) is necessary
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- A minimum of three years experience in Texas family law.
- We represent great parents. You must be equally comfortable advocating for custody for a man or a woman.
- Must be comfortable representing parties in CPS cases.
$80,000 - $110,000 yearly
About The Bolton Law Firm, PC
We guide people through their divorce and towards a better life. We are a team of highly dedicated legal professionals who enjoy helping individuals through their family crises. We are a small, close-knit firm and we all enjoy working together. Divorce law is an opportunity to help people in one of the great crises of their lives. We care deeply about the outcomes we achieve for our clients, and for the children involved in our case.