Jarbath Pena Law Group
Our law firm is seeking a family attorney who can assist our clients in navigating the sensitive legal issues of family law, including child custody, child abuse, and domestic violence. Jobseekers should be equally familiar with prenuptial agreements, divorce, alimony, child support, and real estate, and be able to effectively engage in oral debate and negotiation even in highly stressful and emotional situations. If you are driven by an opportunity to help people during one of the toughest times in their lives and have a proven track record of success, apply now.
- Handle the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings as needed
- Prepare legal documents such as legal pleadings, motions, marital settlement agreements, contracts, judgments, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Advocate on behalf of clients by understanding their needs, effectively analyzing the situation and forming a strategy for a plan of action
- Keep client files properly organized and up to date
- Collaborate with senior partners and paralegals to effectively move files through the civil litigation process
- Great negotiation and communication skills, particularly in stressful and emotional situations
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- 4-year degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are necessary for this position
- Prior work or studies in criminal justice preferred
- Strong knowledge base of representing plaintiffs and defendants
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Jarbath Pena Law Group
We are a fast-growing and energetic boutique law firm in Coral Gables, Florida looking for an individual to enhance our team. We are a tri-lingual law group that helps families create their new beginnings. Our main practice areas are family law and immigration law.