Law Office of David M. Goldman
Our growing law firm is looking to hire a family attorney who is fiercely passionate about representing clients facing one of the most challenging times in their lives. Candidates should be adept at preparing necessary legal documents in connection with prenuptial agreements, initiating and finalizing divorces, alimony, child support/child custody, and real estate. Experience in handling legal issues such as child abuse, child custody, and domestic violence is also a must. If you have a proven record of success both in and out of court, apply now!
- Organize and maintain client files to ensure they are kept current
- Prepare legal documents such as legal pleadings, motions, marital settlement agreements, contracts, judgments, and orders for a high volume of cases
- Help solve legal problems for clients through analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Represent clients in court proceedings as needed
- Handle the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings as needed
- Prior work or studies in criminal justice preferred
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Proven record of success in advocating for plaintiffs and defendants
- At least 1-2 years of working in a law firm on family law issues as well as real estate (determining marital property) is necessary
- Undergraduate degree with a legal background and Juris Doctor degree required
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Law Office of David M. Goldman
The Law Office of David M. Goldman was founded by lawyers who have been clients in the past. As a result, our services, fees, and business objectives are centered around our client's perspective.
We believe that communication is the key to successful business relationships and will strive to be available to meet your needs in a timely manner. We have AV-rated lawyers who are rated among the best in the country by Martindale and Lawyers.com. Likewise, we are looking for long-term relationships with our employees. If you are looking for more than a job, we would like to welcome you to our family.