As a plumber, you will utilize your proven skills and knowledge to readily adapt to the unique challenges that accompany supporting a diverse portfolio of communities within the Bay Area. You will frequently rotate between properties of varying sizes, types, ages, and conditions, adapting to clientele, mechanical systems, and technical needs of each individual community.
- Available to be "on-call" when requested and promptly respond to work order requests during assigned periods
- Clear Communication: You help residents and teammates understand the timeline and process for repairs.
- Respond promptly to resident/community manager complaints, concerns and requests
- Level headed - You keep your cool during maintenance emergencies and quickly find solutions.
- Organized - You are flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities and interactions with residents and teammates smoothly.
- Receive dispatch notifications to jobs & write estimates
- Maintain communication with dispatch & your manager
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace all plumbing issues promptly
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Water heater repairs & installations. Clogged drains (must know how to use
- all cable machines), pipe repairs, garbage disposals, toilet replacement & repairs, sink repair & replacement, crawl space & under home repairs
- Strong understanding of Multi-Unit plumbing systems
- Ability to work weekends and (1) on-call night shift per week in the future
- Possess a high caliber of deductive reasoning skills and a desire for advancement
- Plumber must have the ability to work with inspectors, suppliers, and co-worker
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in residential / Multi-Family unit plumbing
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, water heaters, toilets, etc. (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Prior experience with hydro-jetting, sewer line locating, and backflow
- Working knowledge of plumbing fixtures
- Working knowledge of plumbing systems
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
$30 - $45 hourly
About Advanced Restoration
- Offer Medical, Dental, Vision
- Provide Opportunity for Growth
- Friendly Holiday Schedule with 6 Paid Days