S.R.T. Med Staff
S R.T. Med-Staff has an exciting opportunity for Personal Support Workers (PSWs) to support our Mental Health clients in Downtown Toronto hospitals.
- Provide personal support to patients according to the written plan of care.
- Treat patients with kindness and respect.
- Use judgment in carrying out instructions and recognize need to seek supervisory assistance.
- Report/communicate observations or concerns to assigned hospital staff.
- Keep all patient information confidential.
- Work as a team with other health care professionals and service providers.
- Follow S.R.T Med-Staff and facility policies and procedures at all times.
- PSW certification or successful completion of 1 year of the nursing program.
- Minimum 6 month work experience as a PSW is required.
- Experience in Mental Health or Long Term Care preferred.
- Evidence of a negative TB test and up to date immunizations.
- Vulnerable Sector Screening done within the last 12 months.
- Current CPR and First Aid.
- VSS within the past 2 years of hire confirming absence of a criminal history/record.
About S.R.T. Med Staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Comprehensive benefits package for eligible staff
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Paid continuing education sessions and in-services
- Staff appreciation events
To learn more about S.R.T. Med-Staff, please visit our website at https://www.srtmedstaff.com or Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/srtmedstaff/.
S.R.T. Med-Staff is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants. However, only those with the required skills will be contacted for further discussion.